Hours : 14.30 – 23.00 – Monday to Friday.
Basic 22-24K Depending on experience (additional shift allowance will also be paid )
FLT Counterbalance License is essential for this role.
Afternoon shifts are also available. Flexibility to cover opposite shifts during holidays and sickness maybe required.
Due to the expansion and growth, an opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Stores Envoy to work on site at one of our Clients based in Daventry.
Your duties will involve:
To receive deliveries of engineering parts and put stock away in pre-determined storage locations, keeping accurate records.
• To issue stock products as required by the Client
• To initiate and conclude all customer / supplier returns in approved manners
• To conduct rotational stock checks and record locations for new products/stock adjustments
• To consistently deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a professional and courteous relationship with the Client
• To confirm customer deliveries in a timely manner
• To maintain a high level of housekeeping in line with Company standards Experience Required:
• Experience of Stock Management Processes within a Stores environment.
• Previous experience in a commercial, distribution, industrial or engineering environment
• SAP or similar ERP system
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• A good level of IT skills • A willingness to learn and develop
• A good team player with the ability to respond efficiently and effectively to the need of the client.
These will be genuine permanent roles.