Area : Woolston
Hours : Monday to Thursday 06.00-15.00. Friday 06.00-12.00
Monday to Thursday : 14.00-23.00
We are able to offer weekly rotating shifts or fixed late shifts.
Rate : £9.64 per standard hour plus an additional £1.50 per hour on late shift.
Our Client has permanent opportunities to join their Company.
The ideal candidate will need to be have experience of operating CNC machines ideally in the fabric pressing industry. You will work both independently and as part of a team depending on the type of work or department in which you are placed. Flexible to work across all departments in order to achieve business goals and targets.
- Setting up machines ready for use
- Carrying out safety checks on the machines and equipment
- Loading machines with raw fabric material
- Operating CNC Press machines
- Following established rules and operating procedures
- Lifting a minimum of 23Kg
- Removal and Sorting of product components from machines
- Use of other ancillary equipment
- Operate within a safe and secure working environment
- Strong team working and communication skills
- Ability to use technology associated with the fabric pressing industry
- Ability to work on their own and work well with others
- Thorough attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work a double day shift pattern as required
- Flexible to work across all manufacturing departments.