Hours : Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm
Rate : £10.00 – £11.00 per hour depending on experience.
This is a temporary contract with the potential of going permanent for the right candidate
Our Client has a great opportunity to join their Company on site with a new Customer:
You will be responsible for ensuring the Stores are maintained to a high standard and take full responsibility for the availability of products of which will be bought both effectively and efficiently in order to deliver savings to the Client.
• To consistently deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a professional and courteous relationship with the Client
• To issue stock products to the Client.
• To source and make available supplier catalogues and product reference material for the Client.
• To expedite all outstanding purchase orders in timely manner when required.
• To accurately and efficiently record goods delivered into the stock control system.
• To conduct rotational stock checks.
• To record stock adjustments and to action as appropriate.
• To maintain a high level of housekeeping in line with Company standards.
To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role.
• A positive attitude with the ability to deliver excellent Client experience and satisfaction.
• A good team player with the ability to respond efficiently and effectively to the needs of the Client.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent IT skills (SAP experience desirable but not essential)
The perfect candidate will have working knowledge of Stores, inventory management and stock control systems.