Hours : Monday to Thursday 06.00 – 15.00. Friday 06.00 – 12.00
Monday to Thursday 14.00 – 23.00
We are able to offer Weekly rotating Shifts or Fixed late shifts.
Rate : £9.10 per standard hour plus £1.50 shift allowance when on the late shift.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of working in a hands-on manufacturing environment to include basic machine operations, hand finishing and assembly of apparel and technical products.
You will work both independently and as part of a team depending on the type of work or department in which you are placed. Flexible to work across all departments in order to achieve business goals and targets.
- Operating basic machines i.e. drilling, assembly
- Hand finishing of products using basic hand tools
- Customer order preparation to include picking products to order pick lists and packing.
- Recording of product data during manufacturing processes using local computer terminals.
- Strong team working and communication skills
- Flexible to work a double day shift pattern as required
- Flexible to work across all departments to include manufacture, assembly and despatch.
· Basic IT skills would be desirable
· Operate with a safe and secure working environment